BK2 Portal

A site dedicated to the great RTS Game

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > BRING MORE ACTIVITY

Marshal Rodolfo Graziani

I'm not forum staff, but I think it would be beneficial if people throughout the community began more activity. Anything really. Discussions, chats, etc. I also would like people to bring their friends onto the community. I don't want this community to die. And to shroomman, if you are going to say this community is dead, dying, or sucks, and that BK2-MP is better, or is living or growing in any form or manner, do not post here, or I will flag you.

--
July 16, 2014 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

I agree Marshal! Sometime we should schdule a playing time.

--

Best regards, Carter Joseph Bradly

Check out my new Multiplayer map, Fields of Fury!

August 2, 2014 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

When do you usually get on bk2?

--

August 2, 2014 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Just wanna say i am around even if in the silence. If anyone is up for a teamwork project that could be amazing if we could bring a set off skills onto the table and make something new. Reason why i am silent is cause we need teamwork and communication. We need to share knowledge and work together. I would suggest the most efficent way to do this would be to create a skype group where we can talk not only chat. I got other projects going on outside of bk2 which are working with efficency through skype. If anyone is ready to step up to the table with a project we can teamwork on i all in for it as well. Hope you all are having a great summer btw :)

--

August 4, 2014 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

Hey luft, I can try to work as much as I can. You got any multiplayer maps that need reinforcements/points?

--

August 4, 2014 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marshal Rodolfo Graziani

Oh, hi, I haven't been on the site for the past few days. School has started again.
Anyways, yeah, I'd love to work on a mod together if I have time to, and also, I get on BK2 whenever I'm asked to, although only my BK2 Liberation MP works, so as long as it is between 10 a.m. EST and 7 pm EST on BK2 Liberation, i'm game. If anyone wants to chat, I'm on Steam as James Madison, formerly known as BK2-Modder. My pic is an old Jefferson Davis. :)

--
August 9, 2014 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

Yeah, I totally understand. A mod would be something interesting, but sadly I don't have too much experience in those xD

I love Multiplayer maps, though. Also, I know you've probably already done this (as you sound quite knowledgable in bk2 :) ), but have you installed all the recent patches?

--

August 10, 2014 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marshal Rodolfo Graziani

Yes, I think I screwed up my original BK2 installation by modding though :P but the game came packaged with all patches installed along with a copy of Liberation.

August 10, 2014 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

It's fine. If you still want to try, I can give you the patch links for bk2.

--

August 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marshal Rodolfo Graziani

Nah, it's fine. I can still do MP with my steam friends using Liberation.

August 10, 2014 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

Ah, ok cool. I have both, and bk2 has many, many more players. I love Liberation's campaign, though.

--

August 10, 2014 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.