BK2 Portal

A site dedicated to the great RTS Game

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Let's talk BK3

Carter Bradly
Administrator

Ok, so am I not the only one flipping out about BK3? I'm quite excited for this new, legendary RTS game to come out. I've been following it since day one. It is, of course, going to have to be superb to take the #1 slot in my video-game chart (with, of course, BK2 being #1). What do you all think about Bk3?

--

Best regards, Carter Joseph Bradly

Check out my new Multiplayer map, Fields of Fury!

November 27, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Kind of hard to tell right now how the game is gonna be. But from what i have seen so far im not sure if this game will stay true to the other games in the series. Im just not sure how the gameplay will match up to the previous games. But i gues we will see when the game comes out.

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

It seems that Blitzkrieg 3 will feature base building which... I don't know, how it would feel like Blitzkrieg. Though they did improve the realism of the effects,  terrains and units but still, why did they not include the Maus Super Heavy Tank even though they implemented the T28?

--

My past username: joshuageorpe

NOTE: Blitzkrieg 3 failed my expectations, extremely.

December 12, 2014 at 3:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Base building reminds me of company of heroes, which i started to play quite recently. But i have the lowest expecations for bk3 and for a good reason. The lower expectaton the better you can evaluate the game when it comes out.

--

December 12, 2014 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Oh, so you play Company of Heroes too. Well base building went quite well with Company of Heroes but still... I just don't know how it would fit with Blitzkrieg. Well, just gonna look forward with the new terrain implemented on Blitzkrieg 3 and I hope that they will release a map editor.

Note: Very excited on the waterfall and the Schwerer Gustav Rail Battery.

--

My past username: joshuageorpe

NOTE: Blitzkrieg 3 failed my expectations, extremely.

December 12, 2014 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Well im neutral when it comes to new games, but i am looking forward to test bk3 ofcourse.

--

December 15, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

I agree, I think the base-building will be a totally new aspect to the game. Building a good base could add to the strategic effect of the game. I can't wait for the new and improved graphics. Hopefully the game will stick true to its series.

--

Best regards, Carter Joseph Bradly

Check out my new Multiplayer map, Fields of Fury!

December 17, 2014 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Welcome!

Use this!

Recent Videos

1802 views - 2 comments
3740 views - 6 comments

BK2 fanpage

Blitzkrieg 2 Search Engine

Poll