BK2 Portal

A site dedicated to the great RTS Game

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > thread behaviour ground rules

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

I thought it's about time i set the ground rules for rude behaviour around here on any thread that is active and also throughout the entire website. Since i just got herrased for my map making ( not mentioning any names ) i thought il make it very clear that there is 0 tolerance on rude behaviour, then i dont just mean rude words in a sentence but herrasing etc as well. To warn everyone, there is a risk of a perma ban in case of rude behaviour ( this will happen without warning ) So make sure to keep good manners and be nice to everyone!

Thank you all for your understanding!

--

October 19, 2014 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman

Sometimes it is better to ignore, and not overreact, my Friend!

--

check my BK2 Multiplayer-Reinforcement-Mod &

my maps on BK2-MP free download no sign up!

We Germans tested it, and all know how it worked out...          

October 19, 2014 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

shroomman at October 19, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Sometimes it is better to ignore, and not overreact, my Friend!

Still we should have a policy of not insulting eachother dont you think? I think it's better to keep a good atmosphere than to have constant arguments going on.

--

October 20, 2014 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman

Do I offend someone???

Great Site Owner

October 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Michael_Wittman at October 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Do I offend someone???

Great Site Owner

There you go again

--

October 20, 2014 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman

LOL
Maybe a short story:
As I was in school (about 5th grade), I kept getting insulted and annoyed by some classmates - Untill I found out it was my reaction making them mocking me.
Then I made Stratedgy to ignor their insults, and in no time they did not insult me anymore, because I did not react (I became uninteresting for them).
As I had some difficulties with You to, dear LL, and your ways to rule YOUR site, I can understand MW making fun of you!
He actually found little time to make great things you (LL) not manage in 5 years (although announcing Mod/Map project every year but not delivering!).
In this case I am "The smiling third"!

so go on and amuse me!

October 20, 2014 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

shroomman at October 20, 2014 at 11:45 AM

LOL
Maybe a short story:
As I was in school (about 5th grade), I kept getting insulted and annoyed by some classmates - Untill I found out it was my reaction making them mocking me.
Then I made Stratedgy to ignor their insults, and in no time they did not insult me anymore, because I did not react (I became uninteresting for them).
As I had some difficulties with You to, dear LL, and your ways to rule YOUR site, I can understand MW making fun of you!
He actually found little time to make great things you (LL) not manage in 5 years (although announcing Mod/Map project every year but not delivering!).
In this case I am "The smiling third"!

so go on and amuse me!

Have you ever considerd that this is not my only working space? I can see bk2 is your life around here lols. Myself im a well subscribed AMV maker, which is my main hobby on the internet. I dont work much anymore around here since i have discoverd i got a talent for making AMV's. People love them and give me positive feedback on my work every week. One of my AMV's has become one of the most viewed in it's category on youtube. So lets say i have acomplised something greater than you ever will with your bk2 mapping since this game is older than the street. So i should call myself " the smiling fourth "!

So keep on amusing me as well!

--

October 20, 2014 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carter Bradly
Administrator

Hi Shroom. You've been removed as a member of the site for disrespectful behavior.

Your faithful admin <3,

Carter

--

Best regards, Carter Joseph Bradly

Check out my new Multiplayer map, Fields of Fury!

October 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman

LOL

not know exactly why, as I not insulted anyone, but ok, just shows how fascist you are!

--

check my BK2 Multiplayer-Reinforcement-Mod &

my maps on BK2-MP free download no sign up!

We Germans tested it, and all know how it worked out...          

October 20, 2014 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

shroomman at October 20, 2014 at 2:58 PM

LOL

not know exactly why, as I not insulted anyone, but ok, just shows how fascist you are!

Let me correct you on that, you insulted me on your previous post and it's right there. Also your nazi phobia reaches way too far, as you keep on seing them so fast as you are being punished for your constant rude behaviour. Also when you keep friends like that MW guy, it's quite obvious who you are. If you did not notice he threatend carter by saying if he ever found him he would put a bullet in hes head. So rethink who the facist is around here. Somewhere along the road you had yourself some serious problems when it comes down to talking to other people without being rude. Since you'r saying you are not being rude, there most be something you are missing about what you are writing down on your screen. 

--

October 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman

so who are you

you're an idiot:)

--

Yes I can!!!

Really modding age!

My works

October 21, 2014 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUFTWAFFE_leader
Site Owner

Michael_Wittman at October 21, 2014 at 1:53 PM

so who are you

you're an idiot:)

Im not the one pulling death threats around here you little nazi prick 

--

October 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Welcome!

Use this!

Recent Videos

1712 views - 2 comments
3616 views - 6 comments

BK2 fanpage

Blitzkrieg 2 Search Engine

Poll